As We See Ourselves does not host any videos. As We See Ourselves does not own nor claim ownership of any videos on the As We See Ourselves website unless the ownership is explicitly stated by As We See Ourselves. As We See Ourselves is a collection of videos from various video hosting websites. All of the video hosting websites that As We See Ourselves collects videos from have their own individual Copyright Policies that prohibit the illegal distribution, download or display of copyrighted material.
As We See Ourselves has adopted the following general policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millenium Copyright Act. Any Notification of Claimed Infringement should be sent to As We See Ourselves’s webmaster. The address of As We See Ourselves’s webmaster is listed at the end of this policy.
It is As We See Ourselves’s policy to (1) only post a video that is within the legal parameters and terms and conditions of the website that is hosting the video (2) remove material that it believes in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed and (3) discontinue retrieval of media from users of video hosting websites that repeatedly distribute copyrighted material.
A. Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringements
If you believe that material or content residing on the As We See Ourselves website infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information, in English, to the Webmaster listed below:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of works or materials being infringed;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that As We See Ourselves is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
4. Contact information about the notifier including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address;
5. A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
B. Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification is Received by the Webmaster:
It is As We See Ourselves’s policy:
1. to remove the infringing material; and
2. to notify the user that it has removed access to the material
C. Procedure to Supply a Counter-Notice to the Webmaster:
If the user believes that the material that was removed is either not infringing, or the user believes that it has the right to post and use such material from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, the user must send a counter-notice containing the following information, in English, to the Webmaster listed below:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the user;
2. Identification of the material that has been removed and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed;
3. A statement that the user has a good faith belief that the material was removed as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the material; and
4. User’s name, address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address and a statement that such person or entity consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which the user’s address is located, or if the user’s address is located outside the United States, for any judicial district in which As We See Ourselves is located, and that such person or entity will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Webmaster, As We See Ourselves may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed material. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the user, the removed material may be replaced after receipt of the counter-notice, at As We See Ourselves’s discretion.
As We See Ourselves’s Webmaster may be reached by e-mail at [email protected].